Advanced Management Group Pvt. Ltd. follows entire terms and conditions for better relation, trust and quality service because without abiding terms and conditions of another no one can move on. Terms and conditions are rules by which one must agree to abide in order to use a service. As with any legal contract, both sides, first party and second party legally binding to follow up the terms and conditions.
The First Party herein after called as Employer and Second Party termed as service provider or Recruitment Agency.
1. The first party shall issue a Demand Letters to the Second Party mentioning the number of candidate requirement, rate of their salary and other benefits. Both parties herein shall obtain the approval from the respective government of their location to recruit and cater the candidates liaising with rules and regulations of their respective countries.
2. The first party shall provide with Visa/NOC with necessary work permits from the government authority where (country) the candidate will be deployed for the employment and together with other necessary relevant documents. In case of not issue of Visa due to any changes in Government policies, the first party shall be responsible for the recruitment expenses.
3. The first party is responsible for visa processing and entire process and take responsibility of the workers after arrival, whereas first part liable to admit the entire process of the
4. The Second Party, upon given full right by the First Party, shall recruit the candidate and thereby shall be full guarantee of the First Party to the selected candidate. Or may send their representative for the recruitment of the candidate. Second Party is responsible for short listing and screening of the prospective candidate and shall inform same to the First Party before his arrival and First Party should inform well in advance about his arrival and interview schedule to the Second Party.
5. The Second Party has right to advertise vacancy announcement or source the candidate accordance to the trade and no. of the candidate required mentioned over the demand letter.
6. The Second Party shall advertise the vacancy announcement in the name of the First Party disclosing the First Party's name on the newspaper or any means of media taking prior approval from the First Party or shall follow as per the advice or instruction of the First Party.
7. The First Party should provide the visa within one month of the candidates’ selection and Second Party should deploy the candidates within one month or as per the requirement of the First Party.
8. The First Party agrees to bear the compensation in case of death or injury of the candidate and also agrees to bear the cost of transport of dead body to Nepal as per the labor law of the country concerned.
9. If the candidate is terminated before the expiring of the probation period or after and is recruited and by the physical appearance of the First Party, in such case the First Party shall bear the repatriation cost. But if candidate is recruited by the Second Party (without the physical appearance of the First Party) and if he is terminated before expiring probation period due to candidate is found unfit or unsuitable for the specific job, the Second Party will bear the repatriation cost (as per the regulations of the Foreign Employment Act, Nepal) after his arrival to our office. But if candidate is terminated due to his misconduct or involved in any illegal case and terminated, in such case Second Party will not bear any repatriation cost or any compensation to the candidate.
10. The First Party agrees to recruit the candidate accordance to the job and category specified on the Demand Letter and shall deploy on the same area and country. If in case candidate is transferred to other countries (other than the country specified in the demand letter) in agreement with the candidate, then Second Party will not be responsible for any repatriation cost if candidate is terminated before the probation period (if such candidate is recruited by the Second Party without physical appearance of the First Party).
11. Recruitment and Agency Fees: Shall be determined upon the negotiation and agreement of the both parties.
Other Terms & Conditions
1. The Second Party agrees that under no circumstances, has any right to change the candidates, which are selected by the First Party pursuant to the authority under clause 3. However, if the situation arises requiring change or replacements, then the second party shall take prior written approval from the First Party for such replacement or change.
2. The Second Party shall provide the First Party a weekly recruitment status report on all position.
3. The Second Party shall at his own expenses provide airport assistance to the selected workers and inform the First party of their arrival details by any means of communications so as to receive them.
4. The Second Party agrees and undertakes to keep all information that it may acquire or get from the first party by virtue of this agreement strictly confidential and shall not disclose the same to any third party during the terms of this agreement.
5. The candidates are not allowed to take part any kind of political activities and are prohibited to connect themselves with the existing trade unions of the country concerned.
6. The candidates are barred from changing their employment during the period of contract with their employer and shall not carry out any money earning activities, business with any individual or company, without written consent of the First Party.
7. If any candidate is found creating social problems, or is engaged in any illegal or criminal activities, he will be repatriated to Nepal and the cost incurred shall be borne by the candidate himself.
8. The Second Party is responsible for giving orientation of the rules and regulations and customs of the country where candidate is going to work. Whereas First Party agrees to inform and update time to time to the Second Party about the change of rules and regulations.